Worried about getting older??
Stressed about wrinkles and grey hair….? Then know that your stress will make you more wrinkled….
Ageing is a normal physiological process. As age advances, you may get wrinkles, grey hair etc. First know the fact that they are all normal. Then relax that the ageing can be delayed to a greater extent.
Look at our old generation...Why their body, hair and skin are so healthy? Why can’t we go back to our traditional remedies for living a healthy life? It’s so messy and difficult? Why is it so when pallava is here to help you with?
What happens to your skin, as Age advances? Know here
Your skin thins and becomes less elastic and delicate as you get older, and the fatty tissue beneath the skin shrinks. You may notice that you are more prone to bruises. Your skin may become dry due to a decrease in natural oil production. Wrinkles, age spots, and skin tags are increasingly common age-related skin problems.
How to Promote Healthy skin?
- Be gentle: Bath or shower in warm — not hot — water.
- Avoid harsh skin irritants: Use Mild soap and skin products
- Take precautions:When you're outdoors, use sunscreen and wear protective clothing. Check your skin regularly and report changes to your doctor.
- Eat a healthy diet: Choose vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high-fiber foods and lean sources of protein, such as fish. Limit foods high in saturated fat and salt.
- Don't smoke: Smoking contributes to skin damage, such as wrinkling.
- Manage stress: Sleep deprivation causes stress, which promotes indications of ageing like fine wrinkles, elasticity loss, and uneven pigmentation, according to research. Bags beneath your eyes can also be caused by a decrease of skin elasticity. Take steps to reduce stress, such as meditation, exercise or talk therapy.
(Check here for stress management tips Stress Management Tips to Age Gracefully -Certain things slow down as you grow older, and you can't reverse aging, but you can be in peak mental, physical, and emotional health no matter what stage of life. You have significant power to create your very best self in your 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond.)
- Embrace healthy sleep as a way to healthy skin:Quality sleep plays an important role in the healing and repair. Your body restores itself when you sleep. Your skin's blood flow improves when you sleep, and the organ rebuilds collagen and repairs UV damage, reducing wrinkles and age spots.
We are happy to help you with 100% Organic certified, non-toxic formulations for your skin from Pallava Skin Care Range…Because your skin matters!!!!!!!!
Greying of Hair
Your thick black lustrous hair may lose its color and shine as age advances…Nowadays it’s common to have grey hairs prematurely. This may be due to the pollution, unhealthy diet and changing lifestyles.
Do you know?
The premature graying of hairs can be prevented and normal age-related graying of hair can be delayed.
How is it possible?
- First know the reason for graying of hair
- Immune deficiency or malfunctioning immune system
- Thyroid disorder.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- Iron deficiency
- How to prevent?
The ability to reverse or prevent white hair depends on the cause.
- If the cause is genetics, there isn’t anything you can do to prevent or permanently reverse the color change.
- If you suspect a health problem, consult a doctor to see if an underlying condition is responsible for white hair.
- If a thyroid problem causes white hair, re-pigmentation may occur after hormone therapy treatment.
- Taking vitamin B-12 shots or pills to correct a deficiency may also improve the health of hair follicles and return your natural color.
- If white hair occurs as a result of stress or smoking, there isn’t evidence to support the return of pigmentation after quitting smoking or reducing stress.
Don’t be worried as we are happy to help you here with;
100% Organic certified, safe and effective Pallava Hair Care Range (Check it here)
Also, Check Ayurvedic hair growth – Pallava Organics for a healthy hair