- Certified Organic by ECOCERT (France) according to COSMOS V3 standard
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free
- Made Safe
- Allergy Certified
- Cruelty-Free Certified
- Vegan-Friendly Certified
- US FDA Approved Manufacturing Facility
Pallava Organic Neem Oil can be used to…
- Manage conditions like acne, itchy skin, eczema or dermatitis.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boost collagen production to improve skin suppleness.
- Improve wound healing and reduce scars and blemishes.
- Reduce scalp irritation and itchiness.
- Keep dandruff under control.
Pallava Organic Neem oil is safe to use directly on skin and hair.
Massage: Mix equal amount of the neem oil with carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil and apply all over your face and body. Massage the oil in using firm, long strokes starting from your leg, moving upwards to torso, arms, shoulders and face. Can be used to soothe itchy skin condition. Keep on for half an hour, then wash off with a mild body wash.
Bath: Take a teaspoon of the oil and mix with your bath water. Use the water to cleanse and rinse your body. Helps to ward off itchy skin. Hydrates skin gently.
Acne, Blemishes & Scars: The oil can be used to spot treat acne and pimples. Take two drops of the oil and apply on the affected areas of your face. It helps to soothe painful acne flare-ups and prevent the acne-related blemishes.
Wrinkles & Dryness: Take two to three dops of the neem oil on your fingertips and dab all over your cleansed face and neck. Gently massage it in with your fingers focussing on areas like forehead, corner of your mouth and around the eyes. Do this every night to get youthful skin. If you have sensitive skin, then mix two drops of this oil with two drops of sweet almond or jojoba oil and dab it gently all over face and neck.
Itchy and Irritated Scalp: Blend a teaspoon of neem oil with a tablespoon of coconut oil and use it massage your scalp well. Soothes dry, irritated scalp and reduces itchiness. Helps to control bacterial or fungal infection on scalp.
Dandruff and Dry Flakes: Take 5 to 10 drops of this oil and apply directly onto your scalp. Massage using firm strokes focussing on the areas with dandruff build-up. Keep on for half an hour, then wash off using gentle shampoo.
Greasy Dandruff: Mix 5 drops of neem oil with your regular shampoo. Use this to wash your scalp and hair. Helps to loosen and reduce greasy dandruff build-up on then scalp.
- 100% of the total ingredient is from organic farming.
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.