- Certified Organic by ECOCERT (France) according to COSMOS V3 standard
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free
- Made Safe
- Allergy Certified
- Cruelty-Free Certified
- Vegan-Friendly Certified
- US FDA Approved Manufacturing Facility
Pallava Organic Castor Oil can be used to…
- Moisturize skin and hair and protect from external damage.
- Minimize scars, stretch marks and blemishes.
- Add volume to scant brows and lashes.
- Promote new hair growth and add volume to thin hair.
- Manage scalp dryness, dandruff and itchiness.
- Fight constipation and improve sense of wellbeing.
Pallava Organic Castor Oil makes a great carrier oil for all aromatherapy treatments.
Anti-Aging Face Oil: Soak a cotton ball in little Pallava Organic Castor Oil and apply all over your cleansed face and neck. Lightly tap and massage your skin. Do this at night to wake up with a smooth, supple skin.
Lash and Eyebrow Serum: Pallava Organic Castor Oil can be used to restore volume to your scant eye lashes and eyebrows. Dip a makeup spoolie in some castor oil and brush it through your lashes and brows every night. You will notice regrowth soon.
Hair Fall Control: Apply Pallava Organic Castor Oil to your scalp and hair massage well. Soothes dry, irritated scalp and reduces itchiness. It also helps to boost circulation to the roots, protect dry strands and boost hair regrowth. Helps to reduce split ends, add volume to thin, limp hair. You can leave the oil on overnight and shampoo next morning.
Improve Gut Health: Detox your body and get your sluggish digestion moving by taking one to two teaspoon of castor oil at night. It helps to relieve constipation and clear your system. Boosts overall sense of wellbeing.
- 100% of the total ingredient is from organic farming.
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.