- Certified Organic by ECOCERT (France) according to COSMOS V3 standard
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free
- Made Safe
- Allergy Certified
- Cruelty-Free Certified
- Vegan-Friendly Certified
- US FDA Approved Manufacturing Facility
Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil can be used to…
- Keep acne flare ups and redness in check.
- Manage itchy scalp and reduce dandruff.
- Control excess sebum on face and scalp.
- Protect and heal cuts and wounds.
- Fight fungal infection of skin and nails.
- Get rid of body odour and bad breath.
- Soothe chest congestion.
Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil blends well with all carrier oils.
Anti-Acne Care: Blend few drops of Pallava Organics Australian Tea Tree Oil with Pallava Organics Aloe Vera Gel and apply on the acne prone areas of your skin. It helps to soothe redness, prevent infection of acne and heal scars and pits.
Facial Mist: Balance excess sebum on your face and control greasy feeling of the skin by using a tea tree oil face mist. Mix 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil in 100 ml of water and store in spray bottle. Use any time your skin feels oily.
Anti-Dandruff Care: Mix Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil with Pallava Organic Castor Oil or Pallava Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and massage it thoroughly into your scalp and hair. This soothes itchy, irritated scalp and keeps dandruff in check. Keep overnight and shampoo off the morning after.
Scalp Freshener: Pour few drops of this Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential oil into a mug of water and use it on your hair and scalp as a last rinse to balance your oily scalp and banish bad odour from scalp and hair on days you cannot shampoo.
Nail Care: Blend few drops Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil with a tablespoon of olive oil and soak your nails it. Massage your nails to strengthen the nail bed and prevent fungal infection of the nails.
Mouthwash: Mix a drop of this essential oil to a cup of hot water and use it to freshen up your mouth and fight bad breathe.
Manage Respiratory Issues: Put few drops of Pallava Organic Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil to your handkerchief or hot water and inhale the vapours to open up chest congestion and blocked nose.
- 100% of the total ingredient is from organic farming.
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.